Monday, September 2, 2013

California Breakfast!

We have a son that lives in California. We recently spent time there. I blogged about the many restaurants we experienced and the amazing food we ate.
Today, he sent me a picture of his new favorite breakfast. It looks very appealing to us.
It's simple and easy to prepare.

Egg whites scrambled with chopped fresh Cilantro served with sliced Avocado, Pico de Gallo and Corn Tortillas. He said: "make a taco, eat and smile" We will definitely do that!

I have a recipe for my original Pico de Gallo that anyone can make to serve with this recipe.






Texans love homemade Pico de Gallo and today I found out why.
I went to the grocery store to get a small amount.

I didn't really need a lot for the recipe I was making.
It didn't look very good.
I bought fresh ingredients and made my own.

I didn't really have a recipe so here's what I did.

2 small Tomatoes,diced
1/2 of a medium sized Onion, diced
1/2 a bunch of Cilantro, chopped
2 medium Jalapenos, diced.
1 tsp Adobo Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Refrigerate.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!





No comments:

Post a Comment