Friday, February 1, 2013

White Sangria

I previously posted my original Red Sangria Recipe.

Here's another original one that I created.
I found it difficult to find a great Sangria in a store or in a restaurant so I created my own.

If you like Sangria and prefer Red Wine, try my original recipe.
If you prefer White Wine, give this one a try.

We love Sangria in Texas and both of these are a Best of the Best Recipe.

1 - 64 ounce bottle of chilled White Grape Juice
2 - 750 ml. bottles of chilled Dry White Wine
1/2 C Kirsch
2 C Triple Sec or Cointreau
1 - 12 ounce can of frozen Limeade Concentrate (undiluted)
1 - 12 ounce can of frozen Lemonade Concentrate (undiluted)
Garnish with sliced of Lemons, Limes, Oranges and fresh Cranberries

Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate
Served cold, over ice
Can be served in a punch bowl without an ice ring ( it will dilute the Sangria)

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment