Friday, June 21, 2013

Roquefort Cheese Sauce for Pasta

This is a recipe from our friend in Paris and her mother in law in Provence, France
It's in my book of Best of the Best Recipes.
You can tell that the directions are so typical of a cook that has made it for years and doesn't really have a recipe to follow. I love that about family recipes. My mother in law cooked in the same way.  "A little bit of this and a little bit of that" In the end, it's incredible. I don't think my mother in law ever used a measuring cup! This recipe is written exactly as I was told. And served with Pasta, it's "incroyable".

In a Saute Pan:

Melt some Blue Cheese
Add some Heavy Cream
Adjust for flavor
Add Cream if too strong
Salt & Pepper to taste


Profiter de la Paix dans la Cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment