Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Waffles and Glazed Donuts

OK, I have to say that this is not one of my new healthy recipes but one of the Yummy ones  I said I would continue to post.
Someone on a page that I follow on Face Book, posted pictures of these waffles. I researched the recipe and found it on the Pillsbury website.
I don't think I need to tell you all how incredible these will be the next time our grandchildren spend the weekend with us. These will definitely be on the breakfast menu. Quick, easy, delicious!



Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Waffles:

1 can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing.

1 C confectioner's sugar
3 TBS whole milk
1 tsp vanilla

Heat a waffle iron.
Spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
Remove rolls from the can, set the icing aside.
Place 1 roll on the center of the waffle iron.
Bake for 3 - 4 minutes, (follow your waffles iron instructions for baking waffles)

In a small bowl:
Reserved Icicng
Confectioner's Sugar
Whole Milk
Vanilla
Mix well to create a glaze.



Glazed Donuts:
Heat Whole Glazed Donuts in a Waffle Iron and serve with Maple Syrup.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment