Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eating Healthier

I'm about to embark on a new journey in my life. I'm going to eat healthier. My plan is to lose weight and keep it off. I have plans to do much more in my life that will be require me to be in better shape. I'll be posting healthier recipes. If I throw in a delicious looking recipe now and then that I don't plan on eating myself, you can decide for yourself if it's right for you.
I'm currently researching "Everything Tofu". I happen to like Tofu and eat it often. I eat a lot of soy based products as a vegetarian and I know that it's not for everyone. However, if you are considering becoming a vegetarian, you'll certainly find delicious recipes already posted on my blog.
I'll keep updating my progress on the blog and at the end of my quest, I'll share what I've been doing.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment