Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pickled Hard Boiled Eggs



I happen to love Pickled Hard Boiled Eggs. I make them, but I've never used a recipe. I think I'll use this one from now on!

I love it!

Pickled Hard Boiled Eggs.

Here's what you'll need:

1 dozen Hard Boiled Eggs (I could give you the recipe on how to boil the perfect egg, but I think it's posted on the blog under Tips, Hints and More). I simply go to Costco and buy them already cooked and peeled. They're perfect.

1 1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
3/4 C White Vinegar
1 TBS Kosher Salt
2 tsp Pickling Spice
3/4 tsp Red Pepper Flake
Fresh Jalapeno Slices (to taste)
Vidalia Onion Slices (to taste)
6 Cloves of Garlic, cut in half
A Wide Mouth  Quart Jar

In a Sauce Pan:

Apple Cider Vinegar
White Vinegar
Salt
Pickling Spice
Red Pepper Flakes
Garlic
Bring to a boil
Remove from heat
Put Eggs in the Jar
Pour the Brine over the Eggs to cover them completely
Add the Jalapeno Slices and Onion
Refrigerate 1 week!


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!















No comments:

Post a Comment