Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kool - Aid Pie

I had previously posted a recipe for Kool Aid Pickles and I thought that was bizarre. I made them and I loved them. I've learned not to be critical when I see a recipe that I'm not familiar with. There was such a great story that went with the Kool Aid Pickle recipe that I embraced the concept.
There isn't a story behind this recipe, just another All American Iconic recipe.
This recipe comes from Allrecipes.com

1 (0.13oz) package of any fruit flavored unsweetened Kool Aid drink mix.
1 (14oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk.
1 (8oz.) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
1 - 9" prepared graham cracker crust.

Whisk Kool Aid and milk until thick and smooth.
Gently fold in whipped topping until light and fluffy.
Spread into the crust
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment