Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Amazing Vegetarian Sausage !

This is just a testimonial for my fellow vegetarians. Tonight I make an Italian Sausage to accompany stir fried Italian Vegetables.
I also have it in a Mexican Chipotle and Smoked Apple Sage.
They make many other products. Check them out.

Field Roast is the brand.
It's Artisan Vegan Original Grain Meat Italian Sausage, with eggplant, fennel, fresh garlic and red pepper.
I took them out of the freezer, steamed them in a saute pan of water to thaw them
Then, the instructions direct you to remove the casing and either pan fry them or grill them.
I heated some olive oil in a non stick skillet and briefly fried them. They browned and I removed them.
I think they have other flavors too.
It's the best vegetarian sausage I've ever tasted.



Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment