Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pumpkin Crumble Cake

Just another one of my favorite Pumpkin recipes.  I've been making it for many years. My Aunt Faye used to make it and I found this recipe in her recipe collection. This is a great Thanksgiving cake.
I'm always thinking about Holiday recipes. It's difficult to choose which ones will make it on our menu each year. Some of them are always serve, like my Homemade Pumpkin Pie From Scratch. It's my favorite Pumpkin Pie recipe.
I always make my Pecan Pie Muffins too. If you haven't tried them, I suggest you do. You will probably make them every year like I do.
We love Thanksgiving and all of the wonderful recipes for the Holiday.

Pumpkin Crumble Cake:

1 can (15oz.) Solid Packed Pumpkin
1 can Evaporated Milk
3 Eggs, beaten
1 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 C Butter, melted
1 C Chopped Pecans

Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees.

Grease a 9" X 13" Baking pan with my Pan Release Mix. (equal parts of Crisco, Vegetable Oil and Flour) I start with 1 C of each, mix well in a jar and refrigerate. I always have it available for all of my baking needs.

In a large Mixing Bowl:
Pumpkin
Evaporated Milk
Eggs
Sugar
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Salt
Whisk well by hand.
Pour into the pan.

Crumble the Cake mix evenly over the top.
Drizzle with the Melted Butter
Sprinkle the Pecans evenly over the top.
Bake for 55 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment