Sunday, June 22, 2014

Corn Soufflé from Philadelphia Cream Cheese

I thought I had every favorite Corn Recipe: Corn Casserole, Corn Dip, Corn Soufflé, Corn Pudding, Corn Cakes, and then I found this one. Apparently I can't get enough of them!

Check out my posted recipes with Corn:
Corn, a collection of recipes all in one place!  19 recipes


Corn Soufflé:

Note:
I would add 1 TBS of Adobo Seasoning or 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper, that's the way we do it in Texas!

2 TBS Butter, melted
1 (8oz)  package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 (15.25 oz.) can of Whole Kernel Corn, drained
1 (14.75 oz.) can of Cream Style Corn
1 (8.5 oz) package of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
2 Eggs
1 C shredded Cheddar Cheese

Heat the oven to 350 degrees
Spray a 2 Quart Casserole with a Vegetable Cooking Spray

In a mixing bowl:
Butter
Cream Cheese
Mix well.

Add:
Both and of Corn
Jiffy Cornmeal Mix
Eggs
Stir well to combine.
Pour into the prepared Casserole.
Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar Cheese

Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Serve hot as a side dish.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!





No comments:

Post a Comment