Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Chocolate Cake

I consider this an all American Classic Chocolate Cake. When I first saw the recipe, I knew that I would love the simplicity and I love the name. It evokes images of Families gathering together for Sunday Supper. Sometimes a dessert doesn't have to be fancy or decadent to be delicious. This is one of those recipes.
I also love it because it's made in the All American, Iconic 9" X 13" Pan. If you follow my Blog, you know that I've dedicated an entire post to the 9" X 13" pan.  I love all recipes made in it!
Rather than re write the recipe, I am sharing the link so you can see the photographs of the process. For my friends around the world, you should try this one!




http://cookiesandcups.com/sunday-chocolate-cake/

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment