Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Latte

We spent 6 weeks this summer in Europe. I've been traveling there for over 45 years. We love Paris and we have friends throughout France. I'm fortunate to speak the language so it makes our travels easier. The newest discovery in France was the Nespresso Coffee Machine. It was everywhere we visited. All of our friends have them and many small Bakeries are using them. It was quite a surprise! I always compare any coffee in America with coffee in Paris. The first cup of coffee I ever drank was in Europe in the early 70's.
I forgot to mention that we have at least 10 coffee makers. But, the first purchase I made when we returned, was a Nespresso Machine. I must admit, it was a great decision!
In researching coffee recipes, I found this one made with Nespresso Coffee. You can certainly make it with regular Espresso.


This is the Nespresso Machine I have.




Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Latte:

Here's what you'll need:
1 - Coffee Mug to hold a 10 oz. drink.

This recipe makes 1 mug of Coffee.

1 - 2 shots of Nespresso Espresso Coffee, depending on your preference. You can use any Espresso Coffee if you don't have a Nespresso Coffee Maker.
1 TBS Pure Pumpkin
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
1/4 C Hot Milk mixed with 1/4 C Half and Half.
1 tsp Sugar (optional)

In a Saucepan on Low Heat:
Milk and Half and Half.
Heat it for 5 minutes.
Add Espresso and Milk mixture to a Mug.
Stir in the Pumpkin, Spices and stir to combine well.

Optional:
Top with Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of Nutmeg.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment