Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fall Caramel Apple Cocktail

I wasn't quite sure what to call this and I'm not sure this title is appropriate. It was the best I could come up with. I Like Sparkling Apple Cider in the Fall. So, I like the idea of a refreshing Fall Cocktail that tastes like Caramel Apples.
Here is the final cocktail!









Jonagold

Braeburn

Granny Smith


Fall Caramel Apple Cocktail

1 Bottle of Chilled Chardonnay or Chablis wine.
1 Bottle of Chilled Sparkling Apple Cider.
1/4 C of Torani Caramel Syrup.
4 Apples, diced (I recommend Jonagold, Braeburn or Granny Smith, in that order! I also like using 2 different Apples)

In a Large Pitcher:
Wine
Cider
Syrup
Stir to mix well.
Add Apples.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Serve straight up or On the Rocks.
Garnish individual servings with some of the Apple.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment