Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rhubarb / Strawberry Cobbler


Rhubarb Strawberry Cobbler

I grew up in Michigan where Rhubarb was plentiful. I love it in any recipe.
I previously posted a recipe for Rhubarb Mousse.
My Aunt and Grandmother always made Rhubarb Sauce when it was in season.
I just saw Rhubarb at a local Market here in Texas.

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
1 - 10" Cast Iron Skillet

1 C Sugar
3 TBS Flour
3 C sliced Strawberries
3 C diced Rhubarb
Mix together in a large bowl
Pour into the skillet.

In another bowl, mix together with a pastry blender:
1 1/2 C Flour
1 C Brown Sugar
16 TBS (2 Sticks) Butter
1 C Rolled Oats
Crumble this mixture on top of the fruit.

Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!








No comments:

Post a Comment