Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goat Cheese Quesadillas


Goat Cheese Quesadillas:

This recipe is not specific. I just put these together with ingredients I had in the refrigerator. They are delicious. In Texas, we eat plenty of Quesadillas and there are many variations. We all have our favorites. My favorites are Fresh Spinach Quesadillas and Roasted Poblano Pepper Quesadillas.


Goat Cheese Quesadillas:

I made a mixture of mayonnaise and Adobo seasoning in a small bowl.
I also made a mixture of Goat Cheese with some Chipotle Ketchup in another small bowl.
I used flour Tortillas.
I spread half of each Tortilla with the Mayonnaise mixture and the other half with the Goat Cheese mixture.
I topped them with shredded Queso Quesadilla Cheese. You can use any kind of shredded cheese.
Fold the Tortillas in half and grill them on a  Cast Iron Griddle until both sides are browned and the cheese melts.
Serve with a side of Chunky Salsa.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment