Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pillsbury Layered Cookie Bars

This is an adaptation of a recipe from Pillsbury.
I changed a few things to make it different and personal.

Here's what you will need:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 - 9" X 13" baking pan sprayed with a Vegetable Cooking Spray. I use my Pan Release Mix. (equal parts of Crisco, Vegetable Oil and Flour) I start with 1 C of each and keep it refrigerated in a jar until I need it. I always have some available for all of my baking needs.

1 (16.5oz) roll of Pillsbury refrigerated Chocolate Chip cookie dough.
1/2 C finely crushed Nabisco Vanilla Wafers
2 C Chocolate Chips
1 C Flaked Coconut
1 C Chopped Pecans
1 (14oz.) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.

Break up the cookie dough and sprinkle it evenly into the pan.
Press the dough to form a crust.

Layer the following over the crust:
Chocolate Chips
Cookie Crumbs
Coconut
Pecans
Drizzle evenly with Sweetened Condensed Milk.

Bake for 35 - 45 minutes, edges will be golden brown.
The center may not appear to be set but it will after cooling for at least 2 hours.
Cool Completely before cutting into squares.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment