Saturday, January 5, 2013

Many thanks to followers around the world!

As a Blogger, I can track information about the Blog.
I wanted to take this time to thank all of my international followers.

I have traveled the world extensively and I embrace all cultures.

So.... at this time I want to personally thank followers in:
Canada
Germany
Philippines
Australia
Ukraine
China
Sweden
Russia
Poland
France
United Kingdom
Indonesia
Japan
Brazil
India
Taiwan
Malaysia
Columbia
Slovakia
Norway
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Greece
India
Bulgaria
Venezuela
Turkey
Vietnam
New Zealand
Morocco
Singapore
Romania
Netherlands
Israel
Ireland
Portugal
Croatia
Denmark
South Africa
Finland
Panama
Iran
Egypt
Guernsey
Latvia
Estonia
Mexico
Italy
Spain
Chile
Saudi Arabia
Argentina
Barbados
South Korea
Brunei
Trinidad and Tobago
Pakistan
Lebanon
Burkina Faso (Africa)
Kenya
Antigua / Barbuda
Honduras
Dominican Republic
Gambia
Dominica
El Salvador
Jordan
Serbia
United Arab Emirates
Anguilla
Lithuania
Monaco
Qatar
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Northern Mariana Islands
Mongolia


And The Good Old U.S. of A.!

I hope everyone knows that you can translate the blog in any language you choose.
Find the link (translate) on the right side of the page.

Thank You All!
Peace in the Kitchen!

This makes it all worth while!




No comments:

Post a Comment