Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baked Creamed Spinach



I love Spinach,
I love Cream of Mushroom Soup,
I love French Fried Onions,
I love Casseroles.
I love a good Vegetarian Dish.
This recipe is very appealing to me.

Baked Creamed Spinach

2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
4 packages (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
2 cans (2.8 oz.) French fried onions
2/3 C saltine crackers, crushed (about 16 crackers)
1/4 C butter or margarine, melted

In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth
Add soup and mix well
Stir in spinach and onions
Transfer to a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish
Combine crushed crackers and butter together and sprinkle over spinach mixture
Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or
until top is golden brown and casserole is heated throughout


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment