Thursday, May 7, 2015

Crock Pot Tex - Mex Chicken

My nephew posted a recipe for this and I adapted it. I added additional ingredients, changed the name and here's my version.
I also use a vegetarian chicken product from Quorn.
You can make it with 4 uncooked, whole Chicken Breasts.





Tex - Mex Crock Pot Chicken

Serve individual servings in a bowl with a Warmed Flour Tortilla or Crushed Corn Tortillas.


Ingredients:

2 Bags of Quorn Chik'n Tenders
1 Packet of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip
1 can of Black Beans, drained
1 can of Rotel Tomatoes with Diced Green Chiles
1 can of Corn,  undrained
1 - 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese, cubed
1 - 2.25 oz. can of Sliced Black Olives, drained
4 Green Onions, thinly sliced

Add all ingredients to a Crockpot and cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.

Serve individual servings in a bowl with a Warmed Flour Tortilla or Crushed Corn Tortillas.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment