Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake

 I just had a request to add this to my collection of Dump Cake Recipes.

Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake

Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees.
1 - 9" X 13" Baking dish, brushed well with Pan Release Mix. (equal parts of Crisco. Vegetable Oil and Flour) I start with 1 C of each mixed well and refrigerated in a jar. I always have it available for all of my baking needs.

2 - (21oz.) cans of Cherry Pie Filling
1 -  (15.25oz.) Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
16 TBS Butter, sliced
1 - 2.25oz. Bag of Chopped Pecans
1/8 C Granulated Sugar


Pour Cherries in the dish.
Sprinkle evenly with dry Cake Mix.
Evenly distribute Butter Slices over the Cake Mix.
Sprinkle evenly with Pecans and Sugar.
Bake 30 - 45 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment