Friday, January 17, 2014

Back to blogging more!

With the holidays behind us, Christmas decorations are down. I'll have more time to get back to blogging. I'll try to find a new subject to blog about, I'll research additional recipes from my Aunt Faye's recipe collection and I'll continue to research and post some great vegetarian recipes.
I look forward to it all and I hope you all do too.


Update,
I had to get my car inspected this morning and I was told it would take an hour. I decided to walk across the street to Starbucks and spend the hour there. I had my IPad with me so I could stay busy. The seating at Starbucks is tight and I was sitting next to two woman that were talking about putting on an event of some sort. I wasn't really being nosy but I could tell by the conversation that it involved food. When one of the women started talking about Kool Aid Pickles and asked her friend if she had ever heard of them, to which her friend replied, no, I had to say something, since I was very aware about the history of Kool Aid Pickles. After all, you can find the recipe on my blog. As the conversation continued among the three of us, it became very clear to me what my next topic for the blog would be. And, no it's not pickles!
I'm in the process doing the research and the stories and recipes will soon follow. I hesitate to give out the topic at this time , so all I will say is....... more to come!


Hippy in the Kitchen!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment