Sunday, May 26, 2013

Raspberry Vinaigrette / Trisha Yearwood

Sometimes I spend hours researching a recipe. Sometimes it comes to me quickly and I can create my own.Other times I can be watching my favorite cooking shows and I see the perfect recipe.

Today I was watching Trisha Yearwood on the Food Network and she was making a Raspberry Vinaigrette. I began researching Raspberry Vinaigrette and I decided that  I would consider this one to be a Best of the Best!


Raspberry Vinaigrette:


1 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup aged balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil


 Combine the raspberries, vinegars, sugar and mustard in a blender until smooth. Slowly stream in the oil until combined.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment