Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Jello Instant Pudding Frosting

This was probably an original Kraft recipe from decades ago. It's available online in many variations.
It can be made with any flavor of Instant Pudding Mix.
It's obviously a simple and quick recipe.
I haven't made it, but I will.
I'll update the blog with my opinion and photographs when I make it.
I've previously posted my Best of the Best Recipe for a Pastry Cream that is the best I've ever tasted. It's also easy to prepare. I believe it's in my Tips, Hints and More category. You can search it on the blog.

So, here's the Jello Instant Pudding Frosting Recipe:




1 pkg.  (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding

1
cup  cold milk

1/4
cup  powdered sugar

1
tub  (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

make it


BEAT pudding mix, milk and sugar in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment