Monday, September 21, 2015

Pumpkin Bread Pudding

I have 1 recipe for Bread Pudding, and it's the only one I make. I look forward to making this Pumpkin Bread Pudding during the Holidays!
One of my favorite Pumpkin recipes is my Homemade Pumpkin Pie from scratch. Once I discovered how much better fresh Sugar Pumpkins taste in a pie, I've never made another Pumpkin Pie recipe. You can find it on my Blog.





Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 - 9" X 13" casserole brushed well with Pan Release Mix (equal parts of Crisco, Vegetable Oil and Flour) I start with 1 C of each mixed well and refrigerated in a jar. I always have it available for all of my baking needs.

8 C of Day old Baguette Bread Cubes
1 C Toasted Pecans
1/2 C Cinnamon Chips
4 Eggs
1 C of canned Pure Pumpkin
1 1/2 C Heavy Cream
1/2 C Brown Sugar
8 TBS Butter, melted
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
1/8 tsp Cloves

In a large mixing bowl:
Bread Cubes
Cinnamon Chips
Toss to combine well.
Spread evenly into the Casserole.

In a large mixing bowl:
Eggs
Pumpkin
Heavy Cream
Sugar
Butter
Vanilla
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Ginger
Clove
Whisk well.

Pour over the Bread Cubes.
Sprinkle evenly with Pecans
Bake for 45 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment