Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Chocolate - Raspberry Mousse Dessert

I think the combination of Chocolate and Raspberry go together well. It may be my favorite flavor combination. Raspberry has always been my fruit and fruit flavor of choice. If I have an option for fruit I always choose Raspberry. I love anything made with Raspberries so this recipe is very appealing to me. It comes from Kraft, and this is my adapted version of the original recipe.

Here's what you'll need:
1 - 8" X 8" baking pan.

10 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed.
2 TBS Butter, melted
1 - (3.9oz.) box of Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 C Cold Whole Milk
1 - 8oz. container of Frozen Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed.
3/4 C your favorite Raspberry Jam + additional for garnish. My favorite is Bonne Maman .

In a small mixing bowl:
Cookie Crumbs
Butter
Mix well to form the crust.
Press evenly in the bottom of the pan.

In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer:
Pudding Mix
Milk
Beat for 2 minutes, until creamy smooth.
Beat in 1/3 of the Cool Whip into the Pudding.
Spread evenly over the Crust.

In a medium mixing bowl with a rubber spatula:
Jam
Remaining Cool Whip
Mix just to combine well.
Spread evenly over the Pudding layer.

Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.

Cut into squares to serve.
Garnish with additional Raspberry Jam.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!




No comments:

Post a Comment