Monday, February 23, 2015

Baked Asparagus Omelette

I make Omelettes often for Sunday breakfast. I also make them for dinner. I must admit that I learned to make them a- la Julia Child. I think her method is the best. I have a French Steel Status Pan and I only make Omelettes in it. If you haven't seen Julia's method, I suggest you check it out. You'll never make Omelettes another way.
This is just another way to create an Omelette. It's a very simple recipe.

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 - 9" Pie Pan, rubbed well with Butter


Baked Asparagus Omelette:

2 TBS Butter (this is in addition to the Butter for the Pie Pan)
2 C  cooked Asparagus cut into 1" pieces.
6 Eggs, beaten
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 TBS Fresh chopped Dill

In the Pie Pan:
Fill with the Asparagus.
Add the Eggs.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Sprinkle evenly with the Dill.
Break up the Butter into small pieces and dot the surface.

Bake for 20 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!









No comments:

Post a Comment