Monday, December 29, 2014

Savory Ritz Crackers

I know this recipe is not new, it's available online and most people are familiar with it. I was not familiar with the recipe. I got it from a friend in Michigan. Thank you Linda for sharing this with me.
I've adapted it a bit without changing the integrity of the original recipe.
I have another favorite Savory Cracker Recipe on the blog called Firecrackers.


Savory Ritz Crackers.

8 TBS (1stick) Butter, melted
1 Box of Ritz Crackers
1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1/2 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 TBS Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp Garlic Powder

Pour Butter into a large mixing bowl.
Toss crackers in the butter to coat well.

In a separate bowl:
Ranch Dressing
Red Pepper Flakes
Garlic Powder
Parmesan Cheese
Stir to combine well.
Shake this over the crackers and gently toss to coal well.
Spread evenly onto a Parchment Paper Lined Sheet Pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment