Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip

Just another recipe for one of my favorite Dips. I've adapted it from Nell's Old Fashioned Recipes. I have my other favorites posted on the blog, but this just sounded like something I would make.

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

2 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 (10oz.) box of Frozen  Chopped Spinach, thaw and drain.
1 (14oz.) can of Artichoke Hearts, drain and chop.
2/3 C Sour Cream
1 (8oz.) package of Cream Cheese, softened  to room temperature.
1/3 C Mayonnaise
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 small can of Water Chestnuts, chopped
Mix all ingredients well, by hand, in a large mixing bowl.
Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 30 minutes.

NOTE:
I cream together the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Mayonnaise and Garlic in a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer and fold in the remaining ingredients, by hand.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!







No comments:

Post a Comment