Saturday, March 9, 2013

Raspberry Margarita

I could post many, many recipes for Margaritas, and I will later.....
In Texas, we love our Margaritas and we can create one from just about any type of fruit or liquor.

I happen to have a passion for anything made with Raspberries.
I often refer to Raspberry as my favorite artificial flavor!
I know you all have a favorite!

Raspberry Margarita:

2 oz. Cuervo Tequila, or your favorite!
1/2 oz. Chambord, you know.... that decadent French Raspberry Liquor!
1 oz. Agave Nectar, I'm a fan of Agave Nectar to sweeten recipes.
2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice

Fill a Cocktail Shaker with Ice
Add all of the ingredients
Shake vigorously..... like a James Bond Martini!
Strain into a Margarita Glass and top it with a Raspberry and garnish the rim of the glass with a half slice of Lime.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment