Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mixed Vegetable Casserole

Is there anyone that doesn't love a good hearty casserole? It's such a vast category for recipes and I have many Casserole recipes on my blog. I think I have a post with a collection of my favorite Casserole recipes. I need to add this to the list.
This is simple, easy and delicious.

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
1 - 2 to 3 quart Casserole Dish buttered well.

Mixed Vegetable Casserole:

2 C of frozen cut Green Beans, thawed
2 C frozen Corn, thawed
2 C frozen Peas, thawed
2 C diced Carrots
1 can of Cream of Celery or Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 C Sour Cream
1 C shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/2 C diced Onion
4 TBS Butter, melted
3/4 C Ritz Cracker Crumbs
1/4 C sliced Almonds

In a large Mixing Bowl:
Beans
Corn
Peas
Carrots
Soup
Sour Cream
Onion
Mix well and spoon into the casserole dish.

In a small mixing bowl:
Butter
Crackers
Almonds
Stir to combine well.
Sprinkle on top of the casserole.

Bake uncovered for 35 - 45 minutes.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment