Sunday, October 5, 2014

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pretzel Nuggets

I found this recipe on a blog that I follow. I researched several recipes and I have to give credit to Katrina's Kitchen for this one. There are several variations available but I think this one is the best. I believe in crediting fellow bloggers when I discover a recipe that I really like. I know that many people copy recipes and never credit the origin. I've adapted the recipe without changing the integrity of the original one.


This is simply a great fall snack that needs no other explanation!

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
1 - sheet pan lined with foil and lightly sprayed with a vegetable cooking spray.

1 - 16oz. bag of Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets
2/3 C Vegetable Oil
1/3 C Brown Sugar
2 TBS Cinnamon
Granulated Sugar
Salt

In a large mixing bowl:
Oil
Brown Sugar
Cinnamon
Whisk well.
Add Pretzel Nuggets and stir to coat well.
Transfer to the sheet pan in a single layer.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
Remove the pan and cool completely.
Transfer the Nuggets to a serving bowl.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment