Friday, March 4, 2016

Pineapple Pie with my Homemade Whipped Cream.

I have many Pineapple Recipes. Here's a delicious simple Pineapple Pie.

Here's what you'll need"
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 - 9" Pie Pan with an unbaked Crust. I cheat, buy a crust and transfer it to your Pie Pan. However, my wife makes the best Pie Crust and she prefers a homemade crust. I'm lucky!

1 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
8 TBS Butter, melted
1 C drained Crushed Pineapple
3 TBS Flour
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Eggs, beaten

Garnish individual slices with my Homemade Whipped Cream, recipe at the end.

In a large Mixing Bowl with a Blending Fork:
Sugar
Butter
Pineapple
Flour
Vanilla
Eggs
Mix well, just until combined.
Pour into the Crust.
Bake 50 minutes.

Remove from oven to a rack to cool completely.
Serve individual slices with  my Homemade Whipped Cream.


This is my favorite recipe for homemade Whipped Cream.



Homemade Whipped Cream:

1 C Heavy Cream
1 tsp Vanilla
1 TBS Confectioner's Sugar.
Whip the Cream in a Stand Mixer with a Whisk Attachment.
Beat to Soft Peak.
Add:
Vanilla
Confectioner's Sugar
Beat to Stiff Peak.
Transfer to a Serving Bowl to serve.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment