Monday, May 5, 2014

Buvette's New Cookbook!

I'm a fan of Jodi Williams, the creator and owner of Buvette in New York City. She recently added a Buvette Restaurant in the Pigalle district of Paris. I look forward to visiting it next summer. She just published her first cookbook and I got a copy today. I was first made aware of Jodi when she created steamed eggs using the steamer attachment on an Espresso Machine. It's a brilliant way to make scrambled eggs with no additional fat. They come out creamy and fluffy, just the way I like them. I don't really like over buttered or over cooked Eggs.
I plan on writing about her and posting some of the recipes on the blog.
I like new innovative Chefs that are paving the way into the Food Scene around the world.
Another one of my favorite chefs is Christina Tosi , author of Milk, another creative cookbook. Christina is the Chef / Owner and Founder of Momofuku Milk Bar in New York City. If you're not familiar with either of these women, take time to research and find out who they are in the culinary world!


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment