Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cranberry Almond Holiday Trail Mix

I can never get enough recipes with Cranberries. I could write a book on Cranberry recipes.
Before the Holidays come and go, I should post all of my Cranberry recipes.

I've posted a couple already and here's another favorite of mine.

3/4 C Butter.
1/2 C Packed Brown Sugar.
1 TBS of the best Maple Syrup you can find.
1 tsp cinnamon
2 TBS Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 1/2 C Dried Cranberries
1 1/2 C Slivered Almonds
1/ 1/2 C of your Favorite Trail Mix
1 1/2 C Pretzel Nuggets

Melt butter , brown sugar and maple syrup in a large stockpot over medium heat
Stir in cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
Add cranberries, almonds and trail mix and stir to combine well
Add pretzels and mix well
Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment