Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Apple Bars

How have I missed posting this recipe? I have so many Apple recipes that I'm going to consolidate all of them into 1 Apple Recipe Post.




Apple Bars

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
1 - 9" X 13" Casserole Dish brushed with Pan Release Mix:

Equal parts of:
Crisco
Vegetable Oil
Flour

Mix together well and store in a Mason jar.
Make as much as you want. 1C of each, 2C of each, 3C of each, you get the idea!
It keeps "forever" in the refrigerator!
It never has enough time to last forever in our refrigerator!
I always have it available for all of my baking needs.


3 C Flour
4 Apples, I use Jonagold or Fuji. Peeled, Cored and Diced small.
2 C Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/3 C Fresh Orange Juice
2 Eggs
1 C Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Salt

In a Large Mixing Bowl with a Wooden Spoon:
Flour
Apples
Sugar
Cinnamon
Baking Soda
Juice
Oil
Eggs
Oil
Salt
Mix well by Hand.

Spoon into the Casserole Dish.
Bake for 45 minutes, until Golden Brown.

Cut into Squares to Serve.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment