Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Perfect Poached Eggs

I make my Poached Eggs this way. I've never thought about posting it on my Blog.
I realized that others love Poached Eggs but find it difficult or annoying to make. They have tried the traditional saucepan, on the stove with boiling water and trying to swirl them with a spoon to keep the eggs in shape, with a spoon. After realizing that that's really a hassle, I started making them using the following method.



Start with Hot Water in a small Pyrex container with a lid.



Crack 2 Eggs into the water.

Just loosely put the lid on.

Heat for 45 seconds to 1 minute in a Microwave. Keep an eye on them until they reach the consistency that you like. They can be very soft yolks to a yolk that's set.

Remove with a slotted spoon.

It's easy, quick and foolproof.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment