Sunday, December 10, 2017

Pan Release Mix

I spent some time as a Cake Decorator in the 80's. I was looking for a part time job and the opportunity came available. I learned from my mentor, Elizabeth. She had worked in the industry for over 20 years and she was incredible at making cakes and decorating them. She taught me so much and I took advantage of the knowledge that she had. I came away with the best icing recipe, the best decorating techniques, and this recipe for the perfect Pan Release. I also took some Cake Decorating Classes and this was the recipe used in the Class. I use it in all of my Cake Pans, including the most intricate Bunt Pan designs.




Pan Release Mix

Equal parts of Crisco, Vegetable Oil and Flour.
I start with 1 C of each mixed well and refrigerated in a Jar.
I always have it available for all of my baking needs.

Brush the Pans generously with the Mix.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment