Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hominy and Green Chile Casserole

I recently read a story about  this recipe. I did some research and decided to post it on my Blog. I happen to love Hominy. My mother served it to us when I was a child. I must have loved it or I would have passed on this recipe. This is considered a comfort food.


I've adapted the recipe without compromising the original.

Hominy and Green Chile Casserole

Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
1 - 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven

2 Cans of Yellow Hominy, drained.
2 - 4 oz. Cans of Diced Green Chiles, undrained.
2 C Sour Cream
2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese + additional for Garnish.

Mix all ingredients in a Large Mixing Bowl.
Stir to combine well.

Transfer to the Casserole Dish.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.

Serve individual servings topped with additional Cheddar Cheese.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment