Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hippy in the Kitchen Tie Dyed Easter Eggs using Cool Whip

What a crazy concept. Pretty Far Out if you ask me! I love this easy, messy, very Groovy way to Dye Easter Eggs. It's very appealing to The Hippy in the Kitchen.

I'm simply posting the link so I have the authority to add photographs.
I think these will make it into our Easter Baskets this year.




Spread the Cool Whip evenly over the Sheet Pan
Drip a variety of Neon Food Colors over the Cool Whip.
Swirl lightly with a toothpick.
Wear plastic gloves and roll the hard boiled eggs in the Cool Whip.
Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
Remove Eggs, Wipe with a paper towel.
Wash under running cold water.



Tie Dyed Easter Eggs

Here's what you'll need:
1 Sheet Pan
Hard Boiled Eggs
A Container of Cool Whip
Neon Food Colors
Disposable Plastic Gloves



Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment