Monday, April 6, 2020

Tex-Mex Breakfast

I wasn't sure what to call this.  It's a great Breakfast Recipe and you can customize it to individual tastes with a variety of fillings. It can be eaten folded over or rolled and eaten like a Burrito.



I just noticed that there was a glitch in the system and all of the photographs of this recipe were missing. I have already deleted them from my Photos. The next time I make this I'll post new photos.













Here's what you'll need:
A Non Stick Skillet  (the secret to helping the non stick is a bit of Butter added to the Vegetable Oil)


Ingredients:

1 Tortilla per person.
2 Eggs per person, whisked.
Vegetable Oil  (Medium Heat until hot)
Butter (Add to heated Oil)

Filling Options:

Cheese
Green Onion, diced
Bacon Bits. I use a Vegetarian version.
Diced Ham
Bacon, crumbled.
Green Onion, diced.
Green Bell Pepper, diced.
Onion, diced.

Garnish:

Sour Cream
Salsa

Directions:

Pour Whisked Eggs into the Heated Skillet.
Heat until completely cooked.

Top it with the Tortilla.
Use a wide Spatula and flip it over.

Top with your favorite fillings.
Fold over like an Omelette or Roll like a Burrito.

Garnish with a Dollop of Sour Cream and Salsa.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment