Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Fudge

This is a simple and easy Fudge made in a Microwave.

Here's what you'll need:
A 9" X 13" Casserole Dish lined with Parchment Paper with a 2" overhang on all 4 sides.
Cut 1 piece for the 9 inches + 4" for the overhang and a second one for the 13 inches + 4" for the overhang.


NOTE: I'm always Adapting and trying to Edit recipes. Here's what I've learned about this one.
I purchased enough ingredients to make two Batches of this Fudge. This first Batch was perfect.
I waited too long before I made the second Batch and here's what I learned:
Always start out with a new can of Sweetened Condensed Milk. The second Can I had, turned to Dulce de Leche ( it had caramelized). I thought it would just create a creamy Carmel flavor, but it didn't. Also, start out with a fresh bag of Miniature Marshmallows. Mine had become a big "clump." I attempted to cut them into chunks but that didn't work. So the recipe was so soft that I couldn't even cut it into bars. I had to throw it away. Lesson learned!









NOTE:
You can add  1 C Chopped Pecans or Chopped Walnuts to the Batter just before pouring it into the Pan.


3 C Milk Chocolate Chips
1 - 14oz. Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 C Mini Marshmallows

In a Microwave Safe Bowl:
Chocolate Chips
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Stir to Combine well.
Microwave for 1 - 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Watch it carefully so it doesn't over cook.

Remove and Stir well until Creamy Smooth.

Add:
Vanilla
Marshmallows.
Stir to combine well.

Spoon into the Casserole dish.
Smooth out evenly.
Refrigerate until completely cooled, at least 3 hours or overnight.

Remove the Fudge by lifting it out with the Parchment Paper.
Cut into Small Pieces.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment