Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Terry Tini Cocktail

Here's my namesake Cocktail!

Terry Tini:

Since I blogged about the Best of the Best Restaurant in Grapevine, I have to share the cocktail that Tolbert's created for one of my Birthdays.
After drinking this many times, I've altered the recipe.
I created a Lime Version of this and I love it so I edited the Vodka and the Midori amounts.
My new Lime Terry Tini is posted on the Blog.

The TerryTini

I love this cocktail. I hope you try it!

2 ounces Vanilla Vodka
2 ounce of Midori
1 ounce of Pineapple Juice
1/2 ounce of Roses Lime Juice
Lime slices for garnish

I prefer mine shaken, not stirred, over ice and served straight up in a Martini glass, garnished with a slice of lime.

Thanks again to Kathleen, Paul and the entire crew at Tolbert's Restaurant in downtown Grapevine, Texas!

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment