Thursday, July 25, 2019

Midori Margarita

Those are two things that I like, Midori and Margaritas so they had to be good together.
Midori is one of the ingredients in my Terry Tini (recipe at the end of this one). They're both great Summer Cocktails.

Midori is a Sweet, Bright Green-colored, Cantaloupe -flavored Liqueur. It's manufactured in Japan, the United States, Mexico, and France. It was made exclusively in Japan until 1987. Midori is typically 20–21% alcohol by volume.


Tequila

Midori Melon Liqueur


Margarita Mix


Midori Margarita:

2 oz. of your favorite Tequila
1 oz. of Midori
1 oz. Margarita Mix

Place all ingredients in a Cocktail Shaker with some Ice.
Strain into an Ice filled Margarita Glass that has been Rimmed with Salt.

Garnish with a Slice of Lime.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!



Here's my namesake Cocktail!

It was created for my Birthday in 2006 at Tolbert's Restaurant in my hometown of Grapevine, Texas.


The TerryTini

I love this cocktail. I hope you try it!

2 oz. of  Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. of Midori Melon Liqueur
1 oz. of Pineapple Juice
1/2 oz. of Roses Lime Juice
Lime slice for garnish

I prefer mine Shaken, not Stirred, over Ice and served Straight Up in a Martini Glass, Garnished with a Slice of Lime.

Thanks again to Kathleen, Paul and the entire Crew at Tolbert's Restaurant in Downtown Grapevine, Texas!

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!




















No comments:

Post a Comment