Sunday, September 29, 2019

Terry's Original Pico de Gallo

Terry's Original Pico de Gallo

Texans love homemade Pico de Gallo and today I found out why.
I went to the grocery store to get a small amount.
I didn't really need a lot for the recipe I was making.
It didn't look very good.
I decided to buy fresh ingredients and make my own.
I didn't have a recipe so I created this one.

4 Roma Tomatoes, scoop out the seeds and pulp, dice.
1 Red Bell Pepper, diced.
1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
The Juice of 1 Lemon
The Juice and zest of 1 Lime.
1 Medium Onion, diced.
1/2 of a Bunch of Cilantro, finely Chopped.
2 Medium JalapeƱos, seeded and diced.
1 tsp Adobo Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste.

Mix all of the Ingredients in a Small Bowl. Refrigerate covered until needed











Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!











No comments:

Post a Comment