Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Classic Negroni Cocktail and the Negroni Sbagliato Cocktail

I recently discovered this cocktail. I guess my taste is changing because I remember a time when I didn't like the taste of Compari. Maybe I would have if I had known about the Negroni Cocktail.
I like this cocktail. You can top it off with Sparkling Water as an option.


Another version is the Negroni Sbagliato (Broken)!
In place of Gin, this version uses Prosecco.
Mix the Vermouth (1 oz.) and Compari (1 oz.) in a Shaker with Ice.
Shake well.
Pour it into a Rocks Glass.
Add Ice.
Top off with Prosecco.
Garnish with an Orange Slice.




Sweet Vermouth


Sparkling Water
The Classic Negroni Cocktail.

Here's what you'll need:
A Cocktail Shaker
An Old Fashioned Glass or Rocks Glass.
Ice
Orange Slice for Garnish

1 oz. Gin
1 oz. Compari
1 oz. Sweet Vermouth

Add Ice to a Cocktail Shaker.
Add:
Gin
Vermouth
Compari
Shake well.
Strain into the Glass.
Add some Ice.
Garnish with an Orange Slice.

Option:
Top off with Prosecco.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment