Saturday, October 19, 2019

Creamed Corn Casserole

Here I go again posting a Corn Casserole Recipe. I have so many on th Blog but I just had this one recently and I love it.
Most of my friends know that I teach Quilting Classes, Lecture with a Trunk Show of my work and conduct Workshops for Local Quilt Guilds. I recently presented a Lecture with Trunk Show along with a Workshop at one of the Guilds. When Anne and I arrived, they had a wonderful dinner buffet.
This was one of the dishes and I asked for the recipe. Thank you to the wonderful members of the Irving, Texas Quilt Guild for your hospitality and this recipe.



Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees
An 8" X 8" Baking Pan.

8 oz. Cream Cheese
4 TBS Butter
2 - 14 oz. Cans of Whole Corn Kernels, drained.
1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided.
1 - 4 oz. Can of Diced Green Chiles

In a Saucepan on Medium High Heat:
Cream Cheese
Butter
Cook until Creamy Smooth.

Add:
Corn
3/4 of the Cheddar Cheese
Chiles
Stir until well combined.

Spoon into the Baking Pan.
Top with remaining Cheddar Cheese.

Bake 15 - 20 minutes.

Serve Hot.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment