Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Stuffed Cabbage

I make a great Vegetarian version of Shepherd's Pie and when I saw this recipe it reminded me of it. I like the option of the Cabbage instead of topping Shepherd's Pie with Mashed Potatoes. I will still make it with Potatoes too. I simply copied and pasted this recipe so I could legally have the incredible Photo of the final dish.

As a Vegetarian I will replace the Meat items with a Meatless Ground and use a Vegetarian Beef Stock. Other than that I will make it as directed. 

I'm also a huge fan of Food 52. I once tested a dessert recipe for them.


Here's the Link for Chou Farci:

Best Chou Farci Recipe - How to Make Stuffed Cabbagehttps://food52.com › recipes › 87200-best-chou-farci-st...


Enjoy!

Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment