Monday, September 14, 2020

Caramel Apple Flavor Bomb

I recently saw this recipe from Michael Symon on The Kitchen/Food Network.
I like everything about it and I'll have a Jar on hand during this Fall and Holiday Season.
You can flavor Coffee, Yogurt, Oatmeal and Whipped Cream to give them a Fall flavor.

Here's what you'll need:
1- 17 oz. Jar of Apple Butter.
3/4 C Caramel Sauce.
1 TBS of Apple Pie Spice. ( I've included a recipe for Homemade Apple Pie Spice if you can't find it)


Here are two choices for Caramel Sauce:






In a small Mixing Bowl:

Apple Butter
Caramel Sauce
Apple Pie Spice
Mix until completely combined.
Use it by the Tablespoon to flavor items according to your taste.


Homemade Apple Pie Spice:
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp All Spice
1/8 tsp Cardamom

Mix well and store in a container at room temperature.
I make a large recipe and always have it available for Holiday recipes.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment