Sunday, January 20, 2019

Breakfast Omelette Toast?

Here's a very cool breakfast recipe. Recipe? Not really.
It's pretty self explanatory but I'll take you through the steps.
It's basically Omelette ingredients in the middle of a piece of Bread, fried in a Skillet. The bread that's been cut out is on the bottom and fried.

Of course I made mine with a Vegetarian Bacon that I cooked in the Microwave until it was crispy and then I crumbled it.
A Denver Omelette would be delicious too.

Make your favorite filling. 
I would recommend a thicker slice of Bread so you can use more filling.

Here are photographs with captions:

This is the final dish.
The ingredients I chose.
Cut out the center of the bread and save it.



I put crumbled bacon on the bottom and topped it with 2 Eggs that were whisked.
This is where you add your favorite Omelette ingredients.


Butter the center piece of bread, flip the Omelette filled Bread.
Top it with the buttered slice and flip it to continue frying.


Both side have been fried.

I topped it with Maple Syrup.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment