Monday, October 23, 2023

Peanut Butter Cookies

 I created this new recipe to make Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies using Monkfruit Sugar Free Sweetener. Monkfruit Sweetener is used 1 - 1 equal to regular Sugars.

I buy it in Granulated, Powdered and Brown. 

This happens to be one of my favorite cookies. I love peanuts, peanut butter and these cookies.

These are very simple and that's one of the appealing things about them. 





Here's what you'll need:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 

A 1 1/2" Cookie Scoop


1 C Peanut Butter (your choice of Creamy or Crunchy) I make them with Crunchy.
1 C Monkfruit Powdered Sugar
1 Egg
1 - 2 TBS  Vanilla

Add all ingredients to a Mixing Bowl and Mix to combine well.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Scoop the Dough using the Cookie Scoop onto the Sheet Pan.

Flatten each cookie with a fork in a criss-cross pattern. ( I use a small Fork dipped in hot water to make it easier to release the Fork)

Bake 8 - 10 minutes ( I baked mine for 8 minutes)

Remove Pan from the oven and cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
Transfer cookies to the rack and cool completely.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment